Tuesday, December 14, 2010

monetizing my blog

if anybody is wondering i'm monetizing my blog! i'm not doing this because i think my ideas deserve to be paid or because i want to earn a quick buck. honestly i'm doing it because someone is offering to pay for advertising space. i think it will be a cool little adventure but i honestly don't think it will ever replace my job at BBY. being a communication major with a concentration in media i think this will also be a nice experiment for school and it could possibly be useful for an assignment or two!

in other news i'm going to start writing more frequently. to be a good writer one must practice the habit of writing. i'm going to start by writing a least one post a week and let my ideas flow from there! each post could be related or a completely separate thought, all i know is that writing comes naturally to me so being able to practice expressing myself can only make me better!

No comments: