Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beautiful Lies

Some Lyrics I plan to put to song:

We are all distracted by beautiful eyes,
But seldom do we understand,
That all the things that lie beneath,
Are waiting there to tear us down.

You were so beautiful at our first meeting,
But I know on my second chance,
That some of the things I thought were love,
We'll catch up with me at last.

I was looking for love, but only seeing faces,
I searched everywhere, all the times and the places,
And at the end of all this what did I find?
A beautiful story of a love that is mine.

‘Cause now your love is all I see,
Truly you have been, all that I breath.
I thought I found love, but you said to me
I'll love you more, I'll set you free.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Thats truly amazing. Wish i could write like that.

Rover Fox said...

I would be lying if I said any of it came from me, it all comes from God. ;)